US Major Markets
The effectiveness of Aerial Advertising is recognized by advertisers because of the ability to reach a massive amount of people at once. It is the best advertising medium for targeting all beaches and sporting events. It also is a dedicated advertising and marketing expense for many advertisers in their outdoor advertising strategy for targeting major markets. US Air Ads Aerial Advertising has experts prepared to manage any campaigns in single or multiple markets. US Air Ads and its industry partners is capable of servicing aerial campaigns just about anywhere in the US.
Hot Spots providing the greatest ROI for our customers!
- New York City and Long Island Beaches (includes East Hampton, South Hampton, Fire Island, Jones Beach, Long Beach, and Coney Island)
- New Jersey Shore (includes Cape May, Atlantic City, Long Beach, Long Branch, and Sandy Hook)
- Los Angeles California (includes Santa Monica, Manhattan Beach, Long Beach, to Laguna Beach)
- Miami Florida (includes Ft. Lauderdale to South Beach Miami)
- San Diego California (includes Oceanside to Imperial Beach)
- Chicago Illinois (Downtown district and Shoreline)
- Dallas and Ft. Worth Texas (Downtown districts and Rush-hour traffic)
- Ocean City Maryland (Route covers Ocean city beaches, Bethany Beach, to Rehoboth Beach Delaware)
- Atlanta Georgia (Downtown district and Lake Lanier)
- Myrtle Beach South Carolina (adjacent market: Charleston South Carolina)