Rates for aerial advertising campaigns are customized, based on client’s needs. Some of the variables that affect cost include:
- Length of flight (measured in distance or time)
- Number of flights or passes or hours per day
- Weekday versus weekend flights (primarily related to beach flights)
- Consistency of flights over given period of time
- General Market Coverage – An hourly rate is provided based on the makeup of your campaign. Hourly rates will range on average from $400-$600+ per hour.
- Events/Venues – Typically 1 – 3 hours of exposure are provided per client. Rates will range on average from $500 – $3000 per flight depending on duration of flight, campaign size, demand and availability.
- Beaches – Massive audiences can be targeted for as little as $2600 per day or as low as $180 per flight depending on location.
Give us a call to plan your next campaign. We would be happy to provide you with a custom proposal.
Our client’s success is our #1 goal. We have the staff and the resources to work within your budget and achieve your campaign goals!
- Ad Agency Discounts
- Multi-Market Discounts
- Multi-Flight or Multi-Banner Discounts